I have officially owned a home for 2 and a half days and here is what I know so far...
1. Dealing with plumbing sucks. No matter how new the fixtures are...they will leak if you breathe on them incorrectly.
2. Garage doors can be a nightmare. Don't try to save money and scrimp on the garage door. Just replace the damn motor and be done with it already.
3. Very special people were placed on this earth just to caulk...I am not one of them.
4. My husband has many talents and abilities...woodworking is not one of them. This is where the caulking gun comes in.
5. People rarely follow through with what they say...especially in the service industry.
6. Pneumatic tools ROCK! I LOVE BRAD NAILERS!!!!!
7. Travertine floors are BEAUTIFUL!