Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Changing over to private

Did you notice my posting stopped? Of course you did...and as always...I have good reason.

We are officially matched with a beautiful birth mom and are expecting to expand our family in December! We are in the process of forming a close, meaningful relationship with the birth mom as the adoption will be open. We are excited, scared and every other emotion in between.

Unfortunately because of so many anti-adoption groups out there, I have decided to start a new, private blog that will chronicle our adoption journey and beyond.

I would love for each and every one of you to continue to follow our journey and I understand that going private is a pain in the arse, but I need to do that for my protection and the protection of my (hopefully) future family.

If you would like to continue to follow our journey, please send me an email and I will add you to the reader list. My email address is nfrtl_myrtl@yahoo dot com

Thank you!

4 comments:

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Hey sweet girl!!! Keep me in the loop, I'd love to follow along your journey that God is leading you and the hubbs on!!!! Please add me to your new blog!!! Lots of love, your always on my mind!!! Miss you!!

Jill said...

How exciting! Best of luck to you and your family on this journey. I'll send an email to be added.

I can't believe that there are groups that would harass someone about something like adoption; that's just disgusting. Completely understand your decision.

The Barnett Clan said...

Please please please add me!! Love you my sweet friend! Kmdtbarnett@yahoo.com

Angelwingsbaby said...

So happy for you guys! I just saw this as I haven't really been keeping up with blogs. So sad I missed out :-( LOL Add me to your new blog girly!