Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Tradition

Ok - hopefully we don't have to do it long enough to really be considered a tradition, but I came up with a new idea to tell people if the cycle worked or if it didn't.

First of all, only my blogger friends, my chat board friends, my mother and one other friend know that we are cycling and where we are in our cycle. It is just easier to keep it quiet rather than have people ask "Have you tested yet?", "When are you going to test?" etc.

So....here is what we have decided. If the pg test is negative - we will go out for Sushi and Beer for dinner that night...if the pg test is positive, we will go out for a nice Steak and Dessert. So...we will announce on fb (because it is code and most people won't get it), on my blog, on my chat board, to my mom and to my friend that we are having Sushi, or Steak. That is it, end of story. Don't ask questions.

I am really liking this. Sushi is my all time favorite food and I have been known to be fond of beer too, so it is a perfect meal to make me feel a little bit better about another BFN...Man I wish I would have thought of this 5 years ago! Think of all of the sushi opportunities I have missed!

Well...next Tuesday...I will announce what's for dinner! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Emily Weber said...

Sounds like a plan. wishing you a great STEAK dinner! But a warning about the beer... Dr. C told me to test on a certain date... I did and it was negative, but I was prego with Braden. My HCG levels hadn't risen high enough yet for a home test to detect (which I've read can happen with boys). so I was all depressed for a week waiting for aunt flow and when it didn't happen...tested again...positive!