Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2WW...again

I actually ovulated this month! Woo Hoo! So we are officially in the 2ww. I started doing meditation this morning and found that it has really helped my energy and my mental focus. Helped me get started on a positive note rather than a negative one. I am looking forward to repeating this meditation every day throughout the 2ww to help me get through.

This is the month that I would have given birth to the beautiful child we lost in February. My heart aches and my stomach ties into knots when I think about how this year started. The surprise pregnancy, the sound of the heartbeat...then...the miscarriage. The devastation, the anger, the confusion. I can't believe it has been 8 months since then.

We were invited to a costume party this weekend and I am SO excited! I know I haven't posted pictures lately (like the ones from Mexico I keep promising) but our laptop broke, so I am using the company computer to blog. (on my own time) :-)

My BIL and his girlfriend are moving here in 3 weeks. They will be staying with us for a little while until they find a place of their own. It will be wonderful having them back here. I love his girlfriend and really look forward to spending some quality time with both of them!

We have our trip planned for Thanksgiving! We are heading North hopefully to see some snow! We will be visiting my FIL and his wife in some of the most beautiful country I have every seen! I am very excited, we haven't visited my FIL in 2 years, so this will be a very welcome reunion!

Well...that is a little catch up on me. I haven't posted a lot in the last few months, but mostly because I am tired of posting about negative stuff. So...if I can't think of anything positive to say...I just walk away from the computer. I hope none of you feel abandoned, or that I have given up on the blog, I just need some space. I need to consume my thoughts and energy towards something more positive than infertility.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck!

Amanda said...

Totally understandable!

GL to you! My T&Ps are with you during your 2ww!!

Dana said...

Still praying for you Nichole!! Still hoping that soon y'all will hold your miracle in ur arms!! Looove U!!!!

Kir said...

hey beautiful girl...
crossing my fingers and saying my prayers for a VERY GOOD ending to the 2WW...I think of you so often...just hope you know how many you are in my heart.

Chin up and enjoy all those wonderful things and places you are going to be a part of soon. HUGS

Emily Weber said...

That's completely understandable. I think you're very brave to share the experience with others, positive or negative. I thought about it, but just wasn't brave enough to blog about it. I also am in the 2ww. The worst part for me is the mind games you play with yourself (especially when you're on prog.). Then, you get those "fishing" phone calls from anyone who knows you're trying. I hope the best for you this cycle!