Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Holy Family History!

Ok, so I have my first appointment with a Reproductive Endocronologist (RE) next Wed. (Oct. 4th) The Dr. sent me a big packet in the mail of all the paperwork they want me to fill out and mail back to them before my appt. OH MY GOSH!!! I have learned more about my family medical history filling out this paperwork than I think is healthy for a person.
I am really kind of scared about the appt. I know I have already been diagnosed with PCOS (poly cystic ovarian syndrome) and I know that there is treatment for it, but I am just so scared of them finding something else. Or testing Mr. Clinger and find out there is MF (male factors) too.
It just makes me so damn angry that we are having such a hard time adding to our family when people who are totally unfit to parent "accidentally" get pg with no problem.
Emotionally I am feeling a little better than yesterday and the day before, but I am still not back to my normal self. I have a wedding this weekend, so I will do one final POAS (pee on a stick) before Sat. night just to make sure before I drink at the party, and then no more! It is too heartbreaking to watch only one line appear. I am just not sure if I could stand it anymore.

No comments: