Sunday, February 04, 2007

Holy Ovaries

Now I am not exactly sure, but I think my ovaries are officially the size of grapefruits! I suppose that is a good thing, that means the Femera is doing something! Last night was my last dose of the Femera, now I just sit and wait until my Dr. appt. on Tuesday.

Yesterday I felt pretty crappy. I just felt so exhausted and I could not get comfortable. I felt like every time I sat down I was squishing my ovaries. (Quite the odd feeling I must say!) So i was totally lazy and stayed on the couch almost all day!

I don't really think I am stressed about this cycle. I am kind of just "going through the motions" in a fog. I am trying to detach myself a little because I am terrified of being dissapointed. Those of you who know me, know that I am a pretty emotional (sometimes drama-queen) person. So, the thought of getting my hopes up that this cycle will work ony for them to ultimately be destroyed, is almost more than i can bear.

So, I focus on detaching and turning over this cycle to God so that he may do His will.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My prayers are with you! Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow!