Tuesday, June 03, 2008

We Started!

So, I took my very first Clo.mid last night. I didn't sleep very well last night, but I don't think that was related to the Clo.mid, I think it was due to my crazy, hectic weekend.

Saturday morning Pace and I went to pick up the pavers for our backyard, fire pit project. We have excavated 100 square feet of our hard clay soil and have spread paver sand for the foundation of our fire pit. Granted, we didn't get any of the pavers laid, but at least they are at my house.

Then Pace and I started getting ready for the Kenny Chesney concert. And by getting ready I mean drinking and freshening up. (Don't worry my MIL drove us to the concert and picked us up) We had SO MUCH FUN! Oh my goodness, if you have any opportunity to go to this concert, YOU MUST! Keith Urban was my favorite, but Kenny was awesome as well, it was just such an awesome concert. It lasted 8 hours! It started at 3 and got over at like 11:30 pm! Fun was had by all and I will post pics when I get them downloaded.

Then on Sunday my MIL, little sister, Pace and I hung out by the pool almost all day. I think we were in the pool by 10:00 am and I didn't get out until 3:00 pm. Needless to say, I am a little burnt and EXHAUSTED! I had so much fun, but am just exhausted!

So, I feel really tired, but I think that is just from trying to recover from the weekend, not the Clo.mid. I am REALLY hoping that I continue to NOT have any symptoms from the Clo.mid as I am already a pretty emotional person...I DON'T need anything to magnetize that! LOL

1 comment:

C said...

Yay for starting clomid:)

Glad you had fun at the concert...I love Kenny concerts. Every time he comes here, my hubby and I go. We're actually going to the next one here on July 10th. I'm SOOO excited about it!

Take care of yourself and keep updating us:)