We are out this month...I have officially had 10 days of "medium" fertility on my monitor, without a surge. This is our fourth Fem.ara cycle and it seems to be a pattern. The first Fem.ara cycle I "O'd" on CD18, the second I had 12 days of medium fertility, no ovulation with what I am almost 100% sure were cysts, the third cycle I "O'd" on CD16 and this month...at least 10 days of medium fertility, no ovulation and I am pretty sure I have cysts again.
So...where do we go from here? We go back to the RE on Dec. 6th for a consult. I am pushing to do Foll.istim, trigger and either TI or IUI, but we will see what the RE thinks. Depending on when AF shows, we may take the month of Dec. off, or we may just jump in with both feet and go for it.
To update you all on my niece, she is doing as well as can be expected. She did have to get a platelet transfusion yesterday, and after that she was feeling much better. She has been able to hold down a little bit of food, but not much. She doesn't play independently right now and really just wants to be held all day. These are all perfect examples of why we offered to take their youngest for a while, so my sister wouldn't feel so stressed trying to accommodate the needs of both girls.
I won't be on or blogging until after we get back from our Thanks.giving vacation. It is supposed to be -15 there at night! BRRRRRRR! This AZ lizard is going to have some adjusting to do!
I wish you all safe travels, and a wonderful holiday. I know that this time of year can be really hard for us infertiles, so please be kind to yourself, take care of yourself and remember that you are not alone, and your pain is justified!