Thank you for the recent tags...I wasn't really on the Internet this weekend, so I am going to answer a few tags first before I get to the nitty gritty:
Hope2Morrow Tagged me on this one:
Rules: Answer each question with one word and tag four others to play.
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? Honey
3. Your hair? blondish
4. Your mother? compassionate
5. Your father? unrealistic
6. Your favorite thing? Relaxing
7. Your dream last night? unsure
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? pregnancy
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? miscarriage
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
14. What you're not? bored
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. One of your wish list items? truck
17. Where you grew up? Kansas
18. The last thing you did? ate
19. What are you wearing? capris
20. Favorite gadget? computer
21. Your pet? dogs
22. Your computer? laptop
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing someone? Yeah
25. Your car? white
26. Something you are not wearing? socks
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? friends
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
River's Bend tagged me for this sort of random activity...here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.Here are 6 random things about myself:
1. I grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere. At one point we had 22 cats living on our farm. This is no joke. Seriously...we were feeding all 22 of them. Thankfully they were all outdoor cats.
2. I can roller blade but I cannot roller skate. I tried to roller skate a couple of years ago with my niece and as soon as I stood up on them...I was on my butt (very embarrassed and in a lot of pain) However, strap me into some roller blades and away I go. (well I don't know so much anymore...but I USED to be REALLY good!)
3. I fell asleep at the wheel one night when I was on my way home during High School. It wasn't even that late, It was only like 8:30 pm. I never felt tired, I just remember waking up to grass whizzing by me as I was driving in the ditch. I over corrected, ended up on the other side of the highway and then over corrected again to the right side of the highway and ended up in the ditch. No damage to my car, and the only damaged I suffered was the fear of driving. My mom came to the accident sight as they towed my car out of the deep ravine I (we) landed in and she made me drive home!!!
4. I didn't learn how to swim under water until I was 20 years old. When I moved to AZ, my niece and nephew were in swim lessons and I would take them to their lesson and then take them to the pool afterwards. Well...I finally asked them (they were 7 and 8 at the time) if they would teach me what they were learning in swim lessons...and they did!!! So know I can successfully swim under water thanks to my loving niece and nephew!
5. I am horrible about putting my shoes away. I leave them all over the house. I leave them in the living room, in the entry, in the hallway, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, in the kitchen I leave them everywhere. I don't know why, I just kick my shoes off wherever I want and then I get too lazy to pick them up I guess. My husband HATES this about me. Out of all of my quirks...this is the one that bugs him the most...I just can't break it.
6. I'm PREGNANT!!! OMG...I tested on Saturday evening because AF hadn't shown and we were getting ready to go to a party. I wanted to be safe in case I decided to have a few drinks...so I tested and it was POSITIVE!!! I am so over the moon, it feels so surreal and I am still in total shock! Thank you all so much for all of your support and your love that has helped me get to this point. I am forever grateful to you! My first dr. appt. is on Monday so I will have more info (hopefully all good) then!
I am tagging: Bec @ Crazy Lady Ramblings, I believe in Miracles, Mama Wanna Be , The Weber Family, The Life of a Miracle Baby, and Serenity Now!