Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update for the day

Just tested...Houston we have ovulation. This is absolutely crazy. I have NEVER ovulated this early.
In June I ovualated on CD22
In July I ovulated on CD18
In August I was pg - so no ovulation
In September I was too depressed to monitor ovulation
In October I did not detect ovulation

November...I am ovulating on Day11!!! I am well on my way to a 27 day cycle. I HAVE NEVER HAD A 27 DAY CYCLE. (Well except when I was taking Provera to bring on AF) Holy crap! I am just over the moon. My body is doing something right!

So...that means I will be testing on Thanksgiving. Woopie. At least we will be traveling on Thanksgiving and not around family and such. I hope I have a lot more to be thankful for this year!!!

4 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

Thank you, I am not sure where we will end up but we figure we will atleast look into it while we wait for an embryo match. I have fostered before and it is truly the toughest job you will ever love.It has its high points and low points.And I have definately had my heart broken a few times.So now we have the paperwork in hand and will sit down and fill it out this weekend.God Bless you,Megan

Anonymous said...

Nichole I am happy for you! I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything works for you this cycle.

crystal

I Believe in Miracles said...

Glad to hear you update and how things seem on the upswing - friends, church, etc. And now O! That's awesome. Yeah!!
**HUGS**

Bec said...

Woo hoo!!!! Go little eggies! Day 11 is crazy - but good! Keeping everything crossed for you hon xxx

PS - Facebook rocks! :D