Monday, July 27, 2009

2 days to go

Well ladies and gentlemen, two days until my surgery. The nerves are starting to set in a little bit. I try to keep them at bay by telling myself that I have done this before and I can do it again. The pain will go away, the wound will heal and the world will keep spinning. What freaks me out the most is that I don't know what this thing is, how it is attached to my ovary and what this "thing" could mean for our TTC future. I am trying to just stay calm and remind myself that God will get me through this and that I am not going through this alone.

Pace, me and my friend "T" headed up North this weekend to enjoy the beautiful cool mountain weather. I had such a blast and definitely decided that our next camping trip would definitely be two nights instead of just one. It was so great to just get away with my friend and my husband and relax.

Nothing really else going on, just waiting to get the surgery over with and go from there. I hope that the surgery goes smoothly, that they don't have to remove any of my ovary, and that I heal quickly!

Thank you all for your kind words, prayers and encouragement. August is going to be a rough month for me and it would be so much more difficult without each of you!

10 comments:

Teri said...

We will be praying for everything to go smoothly at your surgery & that all is well for your baby plans in there...take care - I can't imagine how anxious you must be (((HUGS)))

Nikki said...

Nichole - just wanted to stop by and wish you luck! Good luck with the surgery and the recovery. I hope everything is painless and you get better soon!

((HUGS))

Hillary said...

Praying for your surgery!

makingmemom.blogspot.com

Angelwingsbaby said...

I am sure your surgery will go just fine,I will be thinking of you.((HUGS))

Unknown said...

I will be thinking of you Nichole, I know you will pull through fine because you're such a strong person.

Much love my friend xxxx

C said...

You'll be in my prayers that everything turns out great post-surgery. Looking forward to a great report! ((hugs))

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

Glad to hear that the 3 of you enjoyed your over night camping trip. Sounds like just what you needed right abt now. Miss you girl!!

Dana said...

Praying for my sister!! Praying for the best results and a quick recovery!! Love and Hugs!!!

~J~ said...

I just started following your blog - just wanted you to know that I will be praying for you as your endure this surgery. God will be with you.

babydust81 said...

Hey babe...

Take care. I will be praying for your surgery to go smoothly. I know you must be anxious to find out what's going on and to move ahead with baby plans. Lots of hugs from me...