Since I have been working from home (read: living in sweats day and night mostly without makeup) the last few months, I hardly feel like a “Stylish” blogger…but I really appreciate being nominated!
Here are the rules for the acceptance of the award:
1.Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award
2.Share 7 things about yourself.
3.Award 15 other bloggers.
4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Ok…so seven things about myself…
1. I have been wanting to get my nose pierced for about 2 years now…every time I think I am going to do it…I chicken out.
2. I am the only member of my immediate family with a tattoo. Considering I am the youngest of 6, this is a pretty big deal. My tattoo is an image of an infant sleeping in angels wings in memory of our 2 children in heaven.
3. I plan on adding to this tattoo – it is in black and white right now, but I plan on adding some very vibrant flowers surrounding it. I will do this either after we have a baby or if I can lose 40 pounds – whichever comes first (right now it is looking like the weight loss)
4. I am known in my family for being able to get little ones to go to sleep. I am always the designated “bedtime” aunt when I am together with my siblings. Not sure what it is, but I just have this “nack” for getting babies to sleep…I hope this remains true when I have my own kids.
5. I am tempted to plan a huge VEGAS bash for my 30th birthday…and hope that being pregnant will ruin those plans…if not…it’s a Vegas bash – can’t go wrong.
6. I don’t have many girlfriends because I have a very low tolerance for drama and I find it very hard to trust people with intimate details about my life (obviously except when it comes to infertility…that is in open book. Kind of silly now that I think about it.
7. I love supporting and helping other people, however I am not very good at asking for or receiving support/help in real life. Receiving support over the Internet is good…in person…not so much. Hmmm wonder why that is?
There ya have it! 7 things about me…
Now it’s your turn!