Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Here is to 2011 *(updated)

Wow - I really can't believe it has been over a month since I have written! Life has been very busy the last two months and I feel like I am just now getting time to breathe!

Thank you Cori for your kind comment and for reaching out reminding me that there are people out in blogosphere that care and want to know how I am doing!

December was kind of a crazy month, it seemed like every night there was some engagement we attended, or we had people in from out of town or something. Was overall just a very busy month!

Surprisingly enough...I DID "O" on my own in December! That is pretty awesome news! It didn't turn into a pregnancy unfortunately, but hey...I will take it as a little sign of normalcy anyway! I am currently on CD2 and we are jumping back into treatments again. We are going to do an HSG on the 13th to make sure everything is all "clear". This cycle we will still be doing Fem.ara, but will also be adding Foll.istim into the mix as well as a trigger shot. I am hopeful, but I am going to look at this cycle as kind of a "test" cycle to see how my body reacts.

Thank you all for your continued support and love, it will definitely be needed in the next few months!

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Updated (Jill thank you for asking!) I was able to see my niece over Christmas and she is doing magnificently well! She is officially in the maintenance phase, her hair is starting to grow back a little bit and she is just such a joy to be around. She traveled very well and is back at school! Her little sister went back to VA mid December. My sister was able to fly out here to pick her up. It was wonderful getting to spend the weekend with her! Here is to a much simpler, happier, easier 2011! For our entire family!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I hope the next treatment leads to a pregnancy! I hope your niece is doing well, too. Are you still taking care of the younger one? I hope their family is doing well, all things considered.

Cori said...

Yay! Sounds like things are going well:) so glad to hear your niece is feeling better! Keep us updated on your cycle.... I'm feeling good about 2011 for us:)

Kakunaa said...

The O is huge news :) Hope your body responds well to this combination of meds! Good luck, and fantastic news about your niece :)

Kir said...

I am so glad to hear your niece is doing well..thank GOD.

I am also so happy to HEAR HOPE in your writing voice right now. I like it, I like when you try something new, you never know what will happen Sweetie.

as always, THINKING of and LOVIN you.
xo