Monday, January 19, 2009

GO CARDINALS!!!

I am SO excited that the Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl!!!! Pace and I spent yesterday surrounded by our close friends and family. We had a great time, ate way too much food and yelled a little too much, but we had a great time!



We have made the decision to move forward with Clo.mid after this next cycle. I am on restriction from BD'ing (baby dancing) until my post-op appt. So this month we will be trying naturally and then we will move to Clo.mid next month. I started taking OPK's today, so we will see what this month turns out like.



I really have a lot more hope now. I'm not really sure why. Endo wasn't the reason we weren't getting pregnant, it may have contributed to the miscarriage, but I don't believe it was the reason we weren't getting pg. However, I feel like we are starting with a clean slate, a fresh new start. I am excited again, I am happy again, I am hopeful and it just feels so dang good!



I am back at work today. I feel exhausted. I haven't taken any pain meds since Saturday and overall I am feeling pretty good. I just feel really tired. I guess after laying around for 3 and a half days straight, you get kind of tired when you are actually being partially active.



Thank you all for your well wishes, your nice thoughts and kind words. You all are the best!

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Glad to hear the surgery went well. Happy Baby Dancing!!!

Rebecca said...

I'm glad to hear your team won! I'm not much on football, but was getting excited for my local team, the Ravens - too bad they didn't pull it off. Maybe I'll cheer for the Cardinals now!
Also, just wanted to say that from your writing I can feel your anticipation of starting with a clean slate and am excited for you!