Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Well, here it is 2007. I thought by now my belly would be as swollen as a tick. Well...it's not, ok, it is a little swollen, but that is a result of being fat...not pregnant. But, I do have an appt. today to get the results of all of my tests and hopefully will be able to put together a game plan.
It has been a month since Mr. Clinger and I have smoked...ok, I admit, we did try to smoke a cigarette on New Years Eve, but it hurt so bad and was so disgusting, neither of us could go through with it. I guess that is a good thing right!!!
So...one month without smoking. Woo Hoo! That is the longest I have gone without a cigarette since I was 16 years old...almost 10 years ago! My how time flies!
Anyway...Happy New Years! I'll update on my appt. tomorrow

No comments: