Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Adoption Orientation

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet cause I don't think I have really processed it enough to REALLY write about it.

The orientation was very interesting, very thorough and VERY HARD. I wasn't expecting the emotions surrounding adoption to hit me like they did. There is so much to consider, plan and decide up on when looking into adoption and I am not sure I am ready for that right now.

Like I said, I need time to process, so I am going to close here, just wanted to keep you update.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Adoption definitely requires a lot but congrats on the 1st step:)

LJ said...

I remember feeling so overwhelmed after that I couldn't speak - and I'm a chatty type, so I was so totally overwhelmed. I agree.

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

OMG, you speechless. I never would of though that abt the adopt. orientation but then again i havent been to one either. I can imagen it was alot. Wow, i hope you do not get to over welmed with everything. remember just take things slow. :) loves ya

Vintage Mommy said...

I have been there and I completely understand. I pushed through it despite my grief and resistance - and it was worth it - but you have to take it in your own time. Hang in there.