We had a long nice relaxing weekend. Most of it spent floating in the pool soaking up the rays! I still have not detected ovulation, but am not giving up hope.
I got a call back from our RE this morning. He is very interested in seeing us and offering a second opinion and said that insurance may even cover it because this visit is not "fertility" related. I looked at the preferred providers list for our insurance and sure enough...he was there, so that is even better news.
I have decided to wait and see what the RE says about this "der.moid cyst" We are going to continue trying to get pregnant and if it happens, we will deal with the cyst. I did a lot of research on this cyst over the weekend, and it should not affect our fertility (providing it doesn't get bigger) and can be removed at a later date. The NP I saw on Friday basically made me feel like I had to bring all TTC efforts to a screeching halt and rush into the OR to get it removed. Not so it seems.
My RE is going to call me back this afternoon to schedule something after they call my insurance and verify if there will or won't be coverage. So for now we are staying the course, trying to keep our chins up and waiting for our second opinion. I feel a certain calm and relief knowing that I will be seeing RE again. At least I know we will be with someone that knows what the heck they are doing!
In addition, I am changing GYN's. I have been toying with this for almost a year, and it is time. I know it is frustrating and draining to change Dr.'s especially when your file is as big as mine, but it has to be done. I can't go to that Dr. anymore feeling like a total piece of meat and having to tell them what kind of medical care I need.
Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers - Misfit - thank you for sharing your der.moid cyst experience as well. I guess they aren't as rare as I thought! Just one more boulder to climb over...need to tighten up my hiking shoes.