Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's almost Friday!

My appointment with the RE is set for June 18th. I have cancelled my follow up appt. with my ob/gyn for the time being as I do not want to move forward with my ob/gyn.

I have given up on this cycle. Today is CD27 and no ovulation. I'm done. I am having a birthday bash in July so I am just going to focus on that and focus on keeping myself healthy mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally.

I feel like I am just really being tested and I need to stay focused. I become easily distracted and get into this self-pity mode. I hate that mode. (my husband hates it even more) LOL

It has been pretty cool because recently when we do something or see a couple with kids we laugh and say "See...if we had kids we couldn't do X" or "Man...look at them, all tied down with their kids." We both know it is a bunch of BS, but it helps us feel better for the moment.

By the way...my birthday bash is going to be a luau, so if you have any fun (inexpensive) ideas...I am open to any suggestions. It isn't going to be a huge bash, just a few close friends and even fewer family LOL I haven't decided yet if we are going to do adults only. I am sure that would probably upset a few of my friends, and then my little sister-in-law wouldn't be there, but to be honest, I really don't want to be around kids in any fashion at all right now. (Of course that could and probably will change)

That is all I have for now.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Hit up Party City...they have a lot of fun things...not so cheap but maybe you could squeeze a few things in! I think a kid free b-day party is a great idea! I googled and this is what I found:

http://www.dltk-kids.com/crafts/luau/index.html

http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/luau-party.html

http://www.ehow.com/how_2047540_plan-luau-party.html

I wrote you back on my blog, but I'm going to write it on here too! I knew you were going to say you would chose Pace over being a single parent! You guys have a great marriage! We also find couples with kids-especially ones who are yelling and screaming and think "thank God it's them and not us, lol!" It feels good for just a moment to be thankful to be kid free!

Jess said...

I'm mad at you for ditching your ob...I wanted to slap that nurse before you ditched that office, lol! :)

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

OMG, i remember last year when i was there for you BDay party we had so much fun, swimming and dancing and singing the night away. i really enjoyed it. and then the salt river was a blast as well. (yes, yes, minus i know). but any how im so excited to hear abt your bast to come. i wish we could be there to celebrate with you. it sucks being so far away and this time jareds even home....aaaaahhhhh. blah
well i know you and pace will have a blast and for sure id go kid free.....that way you can really just let it all hang out and let loose girl. party like a rock star.

i wrote you back on my blog but yes i wrote that this morning. some people just really annoy the crap outta me and so i thought what better way to relief the stress than to write a blog abt it and let me tell you did it work. :)
love you and miss you both