Thursday, September 10, 2009

*Updated* Dana? Two Live Crew?

Hey Dana - emails from people are coming in through comments on this blog - not sure if you have seen them. I haven't gotten an email from you yet for the invite, so I just wanted to make sure you knew that the emails are coming in!

Hey hon - I wasn't sure how else to communicate with you as your blog appears to be "invite only" now. I tried to comment today, but something happened and my computer totally freaked out, so I was trying to log on again, but couldn't access your blog.

I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and praying for you and your little one. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow - I will be thinking of you!

Nichole

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes I was wondering where she went too Nichole :-(

Dana if you read this, I hope you didn't go password protected because of a comment I left yesterday?

If you did, I'm sorry you probably took it in the way that I didn't want you too....I read it back and thought "eeek what if she takes that wrongly?" but I guess I just wanted to get across to you how much I really want you to enjoy every step of this pregnancy and when you're holding your baby in your arms you can look back and remember the WHOLE pregnancy with fond memories....

If it was my comment, I'm sorry, I truly am, it probably came out wrong because of the place I'm in right now emotionally - something I hope you'd understand.

And no doubt like Nichole, I'd like to be invited to view your blog because I'm so very happy that you're finally knocked up and I can't wait to follow your journey WITH you....

xxxx

Dana said...

Hey girls!! I need your e-mail addresses so I can invite you and I couldn't figure out how to get yours off of your blog. Please send me it and I will add you!!! I guess you will have to post it on your comments and I will get it and add ya! Sorry for no warning!!! Love y'all!!

Prayingforamiracle said...

Dana I am also trying to view your blog and see how the appointment went today. Please keep us posted or allow us to view. Thanks for sharing my comment Nichole.

Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nichole said...

Hey Dana - glad you saw my blog! My email address is Nfrtl_myrtl at yahoo dot com

Prayingforamiracle said...

Hey Dana, My email is kielol2@aol.com. Thanks again Nichole.

Cori said...

Hey me too! :) I have been praying for you, Dana and was worried when your blog went private... here is my email cori.hanes@gmail.com Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

My email Dana is

childlessone@gmail.com

xx

Dana said...

Okay ladies..I think I have added all of you :D