Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wow what a weekend!

I had by far the busiest and most fun weekend last weekend! We spent time with some awesome friends, stayed up late and just really enjoyed ourselves.


After our last dunes trip we decided to buy a little dirt bike for me. It matches Pace's but is smaller so I can touch the ground when on it. We took it out to the desert right behind our neighborhood where kids have built little jumps and hills for me to really get to ride it and see how I like it...I LOVED IT!!! It is so much better than riding on 4 wheels. I am officially hooked and am very excited to go again.


I officially made it through the first week of my 2WW less than one more week to go! I do have symptoms but I am relating that to the prog.esterone supplements I am on.


We haven't heard anything on the adoption front yet. I am still under the impression that we should be certified by the end of the month.


Plans are in the works for our Second Annual Luau Party! Last year we combined that party with my birthday, but this year we wanted to do it earlier so it wouldn't be so hot. I am SO excited! Two of my favorite people in the world will be visiting from Hawaii and will be able to attend, so I have to really make this one feel more authentic than last years.

2 comments:

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

OMG, you on a dirt bike aaahhhh cant wait to see it. Sounds fun. We use to have one growing up. I cant wait till we get there im so stoked that you guys are doing the Luau early. YEAH!!!!! I love spending time with you and Pace :)

Angelwingsbaby said...

Nichole thank you so much for you very sweet comment it is so very appreciated more than you could ever know, the weight has been hard for me. I am so glad that you too had a fun weekend.Maybe someday we will be able to meet in person I think that would be so cool.I just want you to know that I realize it must be hard on somedays to still follow my blog but I am glad that you still do I would miss you if you were gone.I pray that your dreams of a baby will come true soon.Remember if there is anyway that I can be here for you just let me know. I am only a phone call or email away.((hugs)) -Megan