Thursday, March 29, 2007

2 shots down...2 to go. (hopefully)


Well, Pace (I really don't think there is a reason for Mr. Clinger anymore) had to work late last night, so I had to give myself the shot. ALL BY MYSELF. My husband must have taken some medical classes or something when I wasn't looking cause when he gave me the shot, it didn't hurt AT ALL! But it hurt like hell when I did it! It even throbbed for a good 5-10 minutes afterward and is all bruised up. (The pic is of him giving me the shot. I couldn't manage to give myself the shot and take a pic at the same time) But, the good news is, I only have one more shot of the Follistim and if all goes well, I will have the trigger shot and then that is it!
My anticipation is growing for our appointment on Sunday. I want so bad for this cycle to work. The pressure financially, emotionally and spiritually is just too much and I want Pace and I to be able to close this chapter in our life and start our family already. I don't want to get my hopes up like I did last time, so I am trying to expect the worst and hope to be surprised!
I am feeling better today than I have all week. If you didn't guess, the weekend and beginning of the week was a little rough for me, but I feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have arranged a surprise for Pace for our anniversary and I can't wait! I can't write about it here cause I don't know if he reads my blog or not, but I will tell you all about it on Sunday after my appointment. Hopefully I will be able to get some pics of his reaction! Teehee

2 comments:

Melissa said...

"I want so bad for this cycle to work. The pressure financially, emotionally and spiritualy is just too much..."

Amen to that! Here's to the both of us ending up with two pink lines this month!

Anonymous said...

You are brave giving yourself your own shot. I guess you've got to do what you've got to do. I'm keeping you in my prayers about your appt Sunday. I wish nothing but the best for you and Pace.