Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Provera...Out

Whew...Mr. Clinger and I survived. It was not easy...but we survived another dose of Provera. I don't remember being THIS moody on Provera before, but OH MY GOSH!!! My poor husband! He couldn't do anything right! The worst part was that I knew I was being completely ridiculous, but I couldn't stop!!!
Anyway...my last pill was Sunday night, and I can slowly feel myself getting back to normal. We are hoping to go camping this weekend, just waiting for AF to show up to determine if that would be possible or not. I wish she would just hurry up and get here so we can do CD 3 ultrasound before this weekend. I would really LOVE a nice, relaxing weekend out in the wilderness before all of the craziness begins!
I am starting to kind of freak out about the whole injections thing. I mean, it just isn't normal. I am getting very used to needles, but I am used to needles in a hospital environment with a nurse who had to go to school for MANY years before being able to give me this shot. I am NOT used to being responsible for mixing the meds and injecting them in my own home. That is a lot of pressure for a Human Services major!
My marriage has survived another dose of Provera - although Mr. Clinger is looking into renting a white padded room and a straight jacket for the remainder of the cycle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just came across your blog. I was prescribed some provera late last year and it was definately not my friend. Glad to hear its over. Good luck with the shots.

Melissa said...

Glad you got through that! Hopefully nothing but good news to come now!