Friday, March 23, 2007

Hurry up and relax already!

Today is Friday. 5 days since my last pill and nothing. I had a little bit of cramps yesterday, but that is it. No spotting, no nothing. So today...I pulled out all the stops. I wore my favorite undies (with no pad) and very light cream pants. I figure if it is one thing that will bring on AF, it is fav undies and white pants! So...we will see.

I tried the relaxation technique Pastor Joe from our church taught me. Apparently in our last counseling session he decided I needed to relax more. Hmmmm...ya think? The relaxation technique went ok, I was very impatient though. **Yeah...I get the irony...I am even impatient when trying to relax.** "hurry up, why don't I feel relaxed yet? It isn't working, I don't feel anything." Grrrr. I wish I would just shut up already!

Eventually I think I just gave up and fell asleep. I slept well though and woke up feeling rested.

Mr. Clinger and I are supposed to go camping this weekend with a friend of ours, but it rained all day yesterday, is supposed to rain all day today, through the night and tomorrow morning. And we live in Arizona - the soil doesn't soak up the rain as well as it did in KS. Instead we get flash floods and mudslides up in the mountains. So I don't know if camping is such a great idea this weekend. It is just as well I guess, but it would have been nice to get out of the city for a weekend before we start this next cycle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nichole,
Thanks for your sweet comments.

I'll be thinking of you through this next cycle and praying that it will be your last dealing with infertility.

LJ said...

I love it, I totally love the idea of tempting fate by wearing nice undies. What a tremendous sacrifice.

Melissa said...

Cute picture! How'd your weekend go? We got a little rain but not much. Overall it was really relaxing and I'm feeling much more pulled together than last week - thank God!