Monday, May 21, 2007

Boats and Europe

I haven't posted in a while just cause I haven't been in the mood. I probably won't be posting much over the next couple of months. We have a dr. appt on the 30th to meet with our actual RE (not a nurse) the REAL dr. Hopefully at that time we can figure out what/if anything we will do with future cycles.

I am hoping he doesn't say IVF. There is no way we could afford it.

The more I think about it, the more I think maybe we should just live childless. Save the money, tour Europe, buy a boat, a new truck, some jet skis, a cabin in the mountains.

Hmmmmm. Doesn't quite seem right does it? I always had this vision of buying a little quad or little dirt bike for our son so that he and Pace could go out and Pace could teach him how to ride. nope...all of those toys just wouldn't be the same without kids to enjoy them with.

Except the trip to Europe. That would be perfect without kids!

No comments: