Monday, April 23, 2007

40 hours to go, but who's counting?

I'm . starting . to . go . crazy.

I can't help it. The suspense is KILLING ME!!!

I so desperately wanted to test this morning. But Pace talked me out of it. He is right, I should wait until Wednesday when the doc said I should test but I just can't help it.

I reluctantly agreed to follow his (and the doctor's) advice. After all - both of them know better than me right now. I am just not thinking straight. I think I am a little off my rocker and getting farther and farther off as the POAS (pee on a stick) day gets closer.

My other sister called me this morning to see how I was doing. It is so wonderful to have the loving support of my sister's and my mom. Even though all of them are so fertile that if their husbands look at them they become pg - they are sensitive and very understanding of where I am right now which makes it so nice!

I just really hope I can call them all on Wednesday morning with good news! I am not sure how I will tell everyone if it is negative. I will probably just have to send an email or something cause I don't think I will be able to talk on the phone. Then I think about work...how will I be able to work if it is negative? (All of you experienced POAS'ers know that using FMU (first morning urine) is the best for pg tests, so if I POAS in the morning, it would be before work.) Thankfully I work for fairly understanding people - plus I have worked here for 6 and a half years and practically run the place by myself - so I do have some extra pull if I need some time off!

I am not sure, but this will probably be my last blog until I POAS Wednesday. Tomorrow evening I will be volunteering at the Women's Center, so won't get home until late.

I hope I have some wonderful news to report to you all in less than 40 hours!

(but hey...who's counting) LOL

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Praying for a positive!!!

Joy said...

Good luck, babe! I'm thinking double lines for you.